How to choose a Yoga Teacher Training Course
These are some questions to bear in mind before choosing your course and commencing your professional yoga training and practice...
Have you studied the Yoga Therapy Prospectus and Syllabus?
The Yoga Therapy Prospectus and Syllabus outlines our yoga training course commitment and content. View the prospectus and criteria for entry here.
Are you happy that the course facilitators are appropriately qualified?
Yoga Therapy Ireland guarantees that trainees will have two fully qualified permanent yoga tutors, who will support and nurture them through their entire training journey.
- Yoga Therapy Ireland tutors have amassed over 70 years teaching experience between them
- As well as having several Yoga training qualifications, the majority of our tutors are also fully qualified Yoga Therapists through the Yoga Biomedical Trust in London – and all are fully committed to advancing their individual tutoring skills on a regular basis.
- Two of our senior tutors designed the Anatomy and Physiology aspect of the Yoga Teacher Training Course. This is overseen and examined by Dr. Ruth Gilmore, lecturer in Queen’s University, Belfast for over twenty five years.
- Two of our senior tutors are fully qualified course facilitators.
Why choose a YTI course?
What makes the Yoga Therapy Ireland Teacher Training Course different to other courses? YTI focuses on the therapeutic aspects of Yoga, so while all our qualified yoga teachers are highly competent to teach general Yoga classes, they also have the skills and expertise to teach Yoga for Pregnancy, Yoga for the Elderly, Yoga for Kids and Remedial Yoga.
- Yoga Therapy Ireland guarantees that all its yoga teachers will be totally competent and confident to teach Yoga in the public arena.
- Yoga Therapy Ireland awards an Anatomy and Physiology Certificate which is recognised by the Universities of Luton and Wolverhampton.
- Yoga Therapy Ireland includes a First Aid Course in its fees.
What does Yoga Therapy Ireland give you for your money?
Expert tutors who have been teaching and facilitating training in the Yoga circles for many years and who are permanently with you throughout your training journey.
- Very comfortable yoga training facilities and ideal learning environment at Marino Institute of Education, together with modern teaching techniques and equipment further enhances YTI training.
- A Yoga Teaching Qualification that is highly respected throughout the country.
- An Anatomy and Physiology qualification that affords you credits towards further learning.
- Training fees are €675.00 per term and payable in easy instalments. This fee includes a fully recognised First Aid Course.
- All our seminars are offered to trainees at highly subsidised rates.
- Yoga Therapy Ireland Residential Weekend – a vital component of the Yoga Teacher Training Course – is also offered at a highly subsidised rate for trainees.
- A mentoring system – tutors and past pupils are always available as mentors for new trainees.
How does YTI support you as a newly qualified yoga teacher?
Yoga Therapy Ireland offers total support to the newly qualified yoga teacher through our mentoring system, through opportunities for further learning - whether via our Post Graduate Diploma course or through our networking system at seminars, workshops and in-service training days. We also provide a referral scheme for teachers together with membership and a comprehensive group insurance scheme.