What to buy the yoga fanatic…
Tis the season for gift giving…and if any of the people on your Christmas list are also yoga lovers, or are just in need of a thoughtful present that will help them relax and chill out, here’s a list of some natural gift ideas. And to make matters even better, most of these gift ideas are inexpensive as well – so you won’t have to stretch your wallet to help somebody else stretch their body!
- Body Massage Oil…and Gift Vouchers for Holistic Treatments/ Massage You can go all out and purchase a gift voucher for a massage …or create one yourself and treat your special loved one to a personal massage from you. Buy a pre-made basket of massage oil…or buy a few bottles separately, wrap a shoebox in festive holiday wrapping paper, line with tinsel, and nestle the bottles inside.
- Delight the new practitioner of yoga with a yoga gift basket. Choose a large decorative basket, and fill it with new workout clothing, or accessories, like Blocks, yoga straps, eye pillows and a towel.
- Set the mood with the music. Delight the musically inclined person on your list with a selection of classical or new age music CD’s.
- Or delight to the music of nature. Indoor table top waterfalls can really relax an entire home with their soft, gentle sound. Plus they add a touch of beauty and natural elegance to almost any room, or make a great centrepiece for special dinner parties.
- Cater to the senses with scented candles. Candles and incense aren’t strictly for meditation anymore…and their gentle aroma can add a positive atmosphere to any room. Soy candles are highly scented, Eco friendly with long lasting quality scents and a luxurious, elegant look.
- Give the gift of health and fitness. With a Gift Voucher for one of our fabulous Seminars or even the gift of a YTI membership. Email us for more info: email@example.com
May your Christmas gift buying be stress free!